The Leader in Arabic
We Specialize in Technical, Legal and Political Texts and Offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If Arabic translation services are critical to your work, you know quality can be a challenge.
Maybe you've faced:
- Slow translators who can't keep up with your projects
- Freelancers who disappear when you need them the most
- Sloppy translators who fail to research basic things like the spelling of your organization's name
- Poor work that doesn't capture the meaning, leaving a final product one step above machine translated gibberish
We feel your pain!
Since 2011, we've been the team quietly handling some of the toughest projects for top firms and NGOs.
And while many see translation as a boring 'back office' issue, we know the reality:
Translation Is Your Organization’s Lifeblood
- If you're a consultant in the Gulf, your decks must be written clearly and properly flipped right-to-left to be client-ready.
- If you're an NGO in the Levant, good translations ensure your materials strike the right chord with the community.
- If you're a law firm, translation quality can be the difference between success and failure.
Despite the strategic importance of great translation between Arabic and English, many of our colleagues were frustrated. They were getting translations of uneven quality from large firms, while the best freelancers were either booked solid, or unable to keep up with large projects.
That's why we founded Industry Arabic in 2011. Who are we?
We assembled a team of elite translators from the best universities in the world, combined with an unwavering commitment to helping our clients succeed. And since then…
We Have Helped Over 300 Clients, Including the UN and Fortune 100 Companies, Tackle their Most Challenging Arabic Translation Projects
Recent case studies:
- Translating 1,000 Pages in a Week: Our client required a long strategy document translated into English. With a team of 20 linguists, we delivered the priority sections the next morning, finished the full document in one week, and were met with positive client feedback.
- Daily Translations of Syrian Political Analysis: A top international think tank relies on Industry Arabic for consistent, next-day translation services for their articles on regional politics.
- Rapid Legal Translation for International Litigation: A high-profile international trial relies on Industry Arabic for legal translation. Our team have passed background investigations and follow extra client security protocols. Read More Case Studies.
11 More Reasons to Work With Industry Arabic:
1. We Work While You Sleep: Our linguists are based around the globe so we can distribute your most time-sensitive translations for faster completion.
2. Big Jobs Done Fast: Our network of tested translators and management systems allow us to finish large documents in a fraction of the time.
3. We're the Arabic Specialists: Unlike some big translation companies who offer every language under the sun, Industry Arabic focuses on Arabic to English English to Arabic translation services. This has allowed us to build a team of linguists with unmatched depth and expertise.
4. We Speak PowerPoint: If you're translating slides, the words on the page are not enough. We've trained our team in Arabizing Powerpoint (including flipping graphics to match Arabic's right-to-left orientation) so that your decks make the right impression.
5. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you'll love our services that we offer unlimited revisions within 30 days of submission. While the vast majority of projects never need revisions, you can relax knowing we're not done until you're happy.
6. Our Translators Have Deep Subject Matter Expertise: Our team includes subject matter specialists in engineering, law, medicine, politics, and international development. Each week we test, interview and reference check new linguists. Fewer than 1 in 20 pass this process and are invited to join our network of translators.
7. Two Linguist Quality Assurance: All work undergoes at least two rounds of review, one by the initial translator and a second editing and proofreading round. This helps our translations reach the highest level of accuracy and fit for the audience.
8. White Glove Service: Responsive service is our hallmark, so you can always get in touch if you have a question, tight deadline, or any other issue. Contact us here.
9. We Arabize Your Graphics: When translating presentations and other graphical materials, it is critical to match Arabic's right-to-left flow. We handle this in-house so you can rest assured that your visual materials will look beautiful in the target language.
10. We Take Confidentiality Seriously: Our small size allows us to develop close relationships with our linguists and enforce stricter data protection guidelines than larger firms with thousands of linguists. We are also able to use encrypted email for your most sensitive documents, and or adapt our team to your custom security policies.
11. Beyond Arabic Translation: An expertise in Arabic language allows us to add value to consulting work, negotiations, sales efforts, software design, research projects, video production, and more. Have something in mind? Contact us here.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Captain Stephen Thomas
“Industry Arabic has done a number of excellent translations for the Hollings Center. We are impressed by their quick turnaround and their capacity to tackle translations for a number of subjects–from punchy publications on foreign policy issues in the Middle East to nuanced translations of academic subjects such as oral history.”
Dr. George Gavrilis
"They have quickly become our go-to source for translation and routine correspondence. I know our team can count on them for quick turnaround and great service."
"Industry Arabic provides rapid, accurate translation for our weekly 'In Translation' series, showcasing an article from the Arab press. Articles from a range of countries (and Arabic vernaculars) and on very varied topics were translated with nuance, at times on difficult subjects such as Islamic theology. Industry Arabic has gone the extra mile in our partnership, keeping up with sometimes short-notice requests, and never let down."
Issandr El Amrani
“Thanks to Industry Arabic, I’m off to finish my research on schedule, and I have a translated summary of my research ready for anyone else who might need it. I was particularly impressed by the professionalism and speed of service.”