About & Services
Unlike most translation companies that offer every language under the sun, Industry Arabic focuses exclusively on Arabic. This has allowed us to bring together a team of linguists with unmatched depth and expertise. We believe in:
- White Glove Customer Service. We understand the multiple demands on a project manager’s time. We know that things don’t always happen as expected and that requirements can change by the hour. Tell us what you need and we’ll work with you to handle any contingency.
- Speed is King. We specialize in providing fast, accurate translations of legal documents, Powerpoint slides,and large technical bid packages. When you need it done fast and there’s no room for error, we’ll have your back.
- Your Time is Valuable.Let us manage your translations for you, so you can stop worrying about language services and focus on running your organization.
- Guaranteed Quality.Our team of carefully vetted translators has proven skill translating challenging technical and legal documents. No document is considered complete until an additional quality review has been conducted by a bilingual quality control staff. A poorly translated document is as bad as not having it translated at all.
Services We Offer
- Document translation (Arabic, English, and French)
- Localization in all dialects of Arabic
- Editing & proofreading
- PowerPoint translation & formatting
- Audio transcription & translation (with timestamps)
- Arabic layout & typesetting (using Adobe Creative Cloud products)
- Video subtitling & voice over
- Arabic research
- Arabic phone interpreting
Meet the Team
Since we started Industry Arabic in May 2011, we’ve helped over 300 clients, from private individuals to Fortune 100 companies, handle their most challenging technical, legal and political translations from Arabic to English and English to Arabic
Holds a Masters in Middle Eastern Studies from St. Antony’s College, Oxford and recently finished working on a UN-funded program to encourage women’s political participation in Libya. Previously, he was based in Cairo as Managing Editor of Arab Media & Society, a journal focused on the political and social impact of new media and information technology in the Middle East.
A graduate of the American University in Cairo’s prestigious Arabic language CASA program, Brian holds a Masters in Middle Eastern Studies from the University of Arizona.
Senior Arabic Translation Manager
Holds a Masters in Translation Studies from Université Saint-Joseph (École de Traducteurs et d'Interprètes de Beyrouth) in Beirut. Native Arabic speaker and certified Arabic, English and French translator. Previously provided translation services for various international organizations, including the United Nations. Her translation expertise has focused on the fields of media, law, international development and science.
Arabic Translation Manager
Holds a Masters in Translation Studies from the Lebanese University in Beirut. Native Arabic speaker and certified English, French and Spanish language professional. Previously provided translation consultancy services for regional and international institutions with special emphasis on finance, technology and international NGOs.
Holds a Masters in Arabic Translation from Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. Spent several summers studying Arabic at the Middlebury Arabic Language Program and the Arab-American Language Institute in Morocco. Before joining the team, Michael worked as a Spanish language legal interpreter and translator for an immigration law firm in Cleveland, OH, as well as a freelance AR>EN translator.
Holds a BA in Translation from the Lebanese University in Beirut. Native Arabic speaker and certified Arabic, English and French translator. Her translation expertise ranges from media to law, finance, and technology.
Holds a Masters in International Security from Georgetown University and spent several years as a journalist in Egypt followed by a two-year stint with a top US engineering firm in Jeddah working on high-level consulting projects with the Saudi government.
Our Translation Process
1. Quote: After reviewing your documents, we will provide a time and cost quote. We base our quotes on the source word-count (if available).
2. Terms of Reference: If you accept the quote, we will send you a Terms of Reference (TOR) letter to sign. This lays out the price, timeline, and other project details.
3. Translation: We select our best translator for your project and begin work. We research the appropriate terminology and contact you if we have any questions.
4. Editing & Formatting: Our expert editors review the translated documents for accuracy, appropriate style, and ensure that the formatting matches the source text.
5. Layout: If requested, our graphic designer will typeset the document using Adobe InDesign. We mirror the page orientation to match Arabic’s right-to-left flow.
6. Submission & Invoice: We submit the final files to you, along with the project invoice, which is payable within 30 days.
7. Review & Feedback: After you receive the translated work, you have a full 30 days to review and request any edits. We’re not done until you are 100% satisfied.
8. Drink Tea & Relax: The more we work together, the better we understand your organization and act as a “virtual member” of your team. You can relax knowing that we’ve got your translation needs covered.