Collection of Data and Personal Information
When visiting Industry Arabic website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movements on the website and gather broad demographic information for internal use. In addition the website is configured to set cookies or small data files on your browser to help future website visits. You have the option of configuring your browser to not allow cookies some functionality maybe lost but you may still visit our website.
When ordering services from Industry Arabic your email address, invoice address and payment preference are securely stored and are only shared with our ecommerce payment providers. Credit card data is never captured or stored on Industry Arabic website servers.
Customers' Right to Access their Data
As a customer of Industry Arabic, you have the right to request a copy of your data that we have collected from our Website. Please email DPO@industryarabic.com to request this data.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Opt Out Policy
Customers may indicate that they wish to opt-out of any data use beyond expected services and delivery of products they are requesting by selecting the opt-out box on the Request Quote page on our website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server through Paypal and QuickBooks payments. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into Paypal’s / Quickbooks' database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We may only release your information by lawful official request by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
However, non-personally identifiable meta-data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, analytics or other uses. Such data as geographic location of website visitors based on IP address, time of day, how long the visitor stayed on our site, which pages were viewed and if products and services where researched.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In addition Industry Arabic is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Industry Arabic is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC and any other U.S. authorized statutory body.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion. This policy was last modified on April 17, 2018